SIGLFF is a proud sponsor of the arts. If you are a film maker with an ongoing production, we are accepting applications for Completion Grant. Please download the form here
1. Director, producer, or cast should be current residents of the greater Sacramento/Northern California region.
2. Film must have a Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, or Transsexual theme and fit within the mission of the Sacramento Int’l Gay & Lesbian Film Festival (SIGLFF).
3. Preference will be given to films and videos in post‑production, as well as grant requests for subtitling video‑to‑film transfer. Other final stages of production will be considered.
4. Grant awards will be based on criteria regardless of Sexual Orientation, Gender, Religion, Ethnicity, Race or Disability.
5. Although there is no set deadline, the target for distribution of the Grant(s) is April of each year, to allow time for inclusion of grant winners in the October festival. Applications submitted by the end of February will be considered for funding in the current year. Late applications will be considered if additional funds are available.